As Europe’s most exclusive strategic forum for the power utility industry, the Power-Europe annually focuses on the challenges and opportunities facing power portfolio management. Examining the interplay between the technological, regulatory and economic trends affecting the development of conventional and renewable power, delegates gain crucial market intelligence regarding how to proceed with the development and management of their assets and power portfolio. At the summit, delegates have the opportunity to hear from the most qualified experts bringing the issues to life using the most recent, high profile and relevant case-studies. Ultimately the 2018 Summit analyses the key factors to enabling the implementation of an effective strategy to steer organizations through the ever-changing regulatory, technological and economic environment.
Power-Europe 2018 will address key issues such as:
- Generation, distribution and retail market transition & transformation in terms of new technologies, digitisation and market design.
- Strategic planning for coal, gas, nuclear and renewable power generation
- Moving forward with the EU's single market for electricity - smart power, grids and how new European interconnectors will impact Europe's energy utility sector
- Projection of European and world energy demand and how to secure the EU’s energy and fuel supply
- Feasibility and management of renewable energy projects and investments during the current economic environment
- How to incorporate increasing levels of RES into the European energy market
- Developing RES markets (off/nnshore) wind and solar in Europe and in emerging markets such as CEE and Turkey
- Risks and entry strategies for established and emerging markets including Northern, Western, Central & Eastern Europe, Turkey, and Russia
Date of Event: 28-30 November 2018
Venue: Radisson Blu | Amsterdam | Netherlands
Download our one-page PDF full of live links to energy-related data, statistics, and dashboards from leading industry sources to support research and data-based decision making.